Sunday, March 21, 2010

ugh bad week... bad choices...

i'm not really sure what my problem has been this week... but as much as i'm trying i'm making some pretty shocking choices at the moment... ugh... not sure why... i AM counting points and everything is accounted for... i am using my exercise points to make up for it all but i'm struggling with the balance at the moment... it's crazy because i've been on SUCH a good roll and i don't want to jinx myself of sabotage myself but i feel myself doing exactly that slowly... ugh... tomorrow IS a new day and it will be good...

i think one of my problems is (and i'm not sure if i've posted this previously or not) but i've been overweight for so long and i'm so used to it that i don't know how to be successful at losing weight... once i get into the 120's it's going to be the smallest i've been in years... and that's sad... i WANT to be healthy and wear 'normal' clothes i just have to change my mindset from negative 'can't' to positive, each day at a time... i don't want a quick fix... i want a new lifestyle i just need to remind myself and my mind of that sometimes...

as a side note though... had a cold rock ice creamery date with a friend of mine this afternoon and whilst the ice cream was devine and COMPLETELY expensive (points wise) it was worth it and i enjoyed it and have counted it all in my daily allowance... WW is working for me but somehow i feel like because i can have treats every now and then that it should be ruining my results... i keep having to remind myself that the point of WW isn't deprivation but moderation....

and slowly... i'm turning myself around...

phew.. vent over! thanks.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment