Thursday, April 1, 2010

well poop

so i've maintained the same weight for two weeks in a row... grrr... it's not a gain which is good, and i know that, but damn! this week i did heaps more exercise than i had previously, and man do i feel it! i know this happens, and this is where i find my feet... push through it and keep going... i KNOW muscle weighs more than fat, and with what i've been doing my muscles are definitely getting a work out... so i'm looking at it that way... i haven't tracked measurements, but maybe i should start?

i'm definitely not giving up, heck no, but i'm just frustrated and venting my frustration here.. =)

on a positive note, went skating this arvo and am finally finding my skate feet... got away from the stompy kind of skating that i had been doing and actually felt myself gliding... my skates worked, i worked, everything just worked together! so very happy... every time i'm skating i'm getting better.. what out world, i'll be kicking it with some awesome derby moves soon... ;)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment